Here are some reasons for you, your friends and loved ones to learn this wonderful instrument!
10. A great hobby. The guitar is a great hobby to have that’ll enrich your life, for a lifetime.
9. A healthy emotional outlet. Whether you feel happy or sad, playing an instrument provides a healthy outlet for your emotions.
8. Personal expression. Express yourself in a way that’ll be appreciated by everyone.
7. Socializing. It’s a great way to meet with people, especially to play together with them.
6. Culture. It’s an easy way to be connected to, and relive, a wealth of cultural heritage.
5. World view. In a small but significant way, it can help you see the whole world with a richer perspective.
4. Inspiration. It adds a touch of inspiration to everything you do in life.
3. Character. The effort and discipline acquired through enjoying and practicing music helps to develop your character; it can make you a better person.
2. Wholistic activity. Playing the guitar, with its physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual side, is one of the most wholistic activities you can do in life.
1. For it’s own sake. It’s simply worth doing.